Bachelor of Business
We are concentrating on the business development cycle for businesses that do not yet exist or are still in the idea stage, not only mastering the theoretical concepts of business models and business planning but also being able to start new businesses and develop business development strategies.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
Our students are shaped to be entrepreneurs through the Backbones material. Programs that facilitate students with entrepreneurship education and training, apprenticeships, the preparation of business plans, and entrepreneurship assistance
The industrial base with various business networks that are owned will make it easier for graduates to work, even though this will be a future challenge packaged in the form of a Job Guarantee Program.
- Young entrepreneur/entrepreneur
- Business designer
- Business Consultant
- Business Developer
- Credit analyst
OUR BODY OF KNOWLEDGE
|BNS101||Introduction to Economic Theory||3|
|BNS102||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||3|
|MDI101||Christian Value-Based Character Building||2|
|MDI102||Entrepreneurship Mindset & Spirit||4|
|BNS107||Entrepreneurial Business Dynamics||3|
|BNS108||Human Resource Management||3|
|MDI103||Design Business (Business Creator)||4|
|MDU103||Religion and Ethics||2|
Introduction to Information Technology
Business information management
Asian Global Business
|BNS116||Integrated Marketing Communication||3|
|BNS118||Business Risk Analysis||3|
|BNS125||Cross Culture Management||2|
|BNS127||Desain Inovasi Produk||3|
|Culinary Bisnis (Tourism)||3|
|Videografi (Visual Communication Design)||3|
|BNS131||Business Communication and Negotiation||3|
|BNS132||Banks and Financial Institutions||2|
|BNS134||Entrepreneurship Project (MBKM)||20|
|Semester 1 – 7||144|
Becoming a study program that produces enterpreneurs with Christian character, mastering science and technology, and playing a role in sustainable national and global development in 2030.
- Organizing educational and teaching activities in the field of enterpreneurship to produce enterpreneurs who master science and technology and have Christian character.
- Organizing research activities in the field of enterpreneurship and supporting sustainable national and global development.
- Organizing community service activities in the enterpreneurship that play a role in sustainable national and global development.
- Organizing cooperation in the field of enterpreneurship with various partners at the local, national, and international levels.
- Carry out good governance and internal and external quality assurance in the tourism study program.